EVENTS – BRISTOL | ITALY | Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
BRISTOL | ITALY
in Accessible Yoga and Spiritual Development
with Shanticentre Training School
31 August 2020 – 18 July 2021
Weekend modules in Bristol, UK and two 5-day retreat immersions in Italy
This is a specialist Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course (ATTC) for qualified yoga teachers who currently have a 200-hour certificate, and are seeking a 300-hour, post graduate certificate in the fields of classical and accessible yoga.
It is also possible to do separate modules only rather than the whole training.
This intensive 10-month advanced training course includes two, 5-day retreat immersions at Shanticentre in Italy and the six weekend modules in Bristol U.K. offering specialised trainings in:
• 30-hour Accessible Yoga Training with Uma Alessandra Cocchi, European Trainer for the Accessible Yoga Organization (certificate offered)
• 30-hour Womb Yoga and Yoga Nidra course with Uma Dinsmore Tuli, founder of Womb Yoga and author of Yoni Shakti
• 30 hour Intensive Chakra Development course with Stephanie Shanti, founder of Shanticentre Training School
• 15-hour Special Yoga for Children with Jyoti Manual, founder of the Special Yoga Organisation
• 15-hour Yoga Philosophy Teacher Training with Lila Lolling, founder of the Saraswati Yoga School (certificate offered).
• 3-hour Bhakti Yoga workshop with Sivani Mata Francis
• 3-hour Yoga for Cancer workshop with Morven Hamilton, founder of Yoga by Nature & Yoga for Cancer Teacher Training
Investment: £3500. Deposit £350 then 9 x £350 instalments to be paid each module from module 1-9
More information and booking: www.stephanieshanti.com/advanced-teacher-training